Steeped in tradition, the Frost Band of the Hour directed by Thomas Keck thrills audiences around the world with their energy and performance excellence. They perform annually for over one million Miami Hurricane fans—and definitely rev-up the crowd at every game!
Phillip and Patricia Frost have been long-time supporters of the Frost Band of the Hour, and recently made a significant contribution to purchase new uniforms for the entire band.
You can support the Frost Band of the Hour in five significant ways:
1. Annual Giving: You annual contribution to the University of Miami—regardless of size—may be directed to benefit the Frost Band of the Hour.
2. Scholarships: Donations to the Frost School of Music or University of Miami Alumni Association may be designated specifically to Frost Band of the Hour scholarships, which are awarded annually to members of the Band of the Hour.
3. The Frost Band of the Hour Association: is a dedicated community support group comprised of many alumni of the Band of the Hour. They work tirelessly to raise scholarships and other needed funds for the band through social events, golf tournaments, and with business sponsorships. Visit their website for more information.
4. Endowment: the University of Miami Office of Estate and Gift Planning would be happy to meet with you about planned giving to the Frost Band of the Hour.
5. Cheer loudly: for the Frost Band of the Hour! Go ‘Canes Go!