- On March 5, The Cleveland Orchestra and Frost School of Music students will participate in a day of music at the Adrienne Arsht Center, beginning with a two-hour side-by-side rehearsal under the direction of Franz Welser-Mӧst.
- Dr. Deborah Schwartz-Kates, associate professor and chair of the Department of Musicology, was awarded two prestigious grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities in support of her upcoming book on the film music of Alberto Ginastera.
- Students and faculty of the Phillip and Patricia Frost School of Music on the University of Miami’s Coral Gables campus celebrate the official opening of the new LEED® Platinum, state-of-the-art Patricia Louise Frost Music Studios building complex.
- Third-year JD/MM student Brian Oliver wins The GRAMMY Foundation’s 17th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative, a prestigious writing competition sponsored by The Recording Academy.
- Three alumni from the Frost School of Music were announced as 57th Grammy Award Nominees: Andrew Scheps B.M. ’89; Pete McGuinness, B.M.’86; and Jeremy Fox,MM ’01, DMA ’13. The 57th Grammy Award show will air on CBS, Sunday, February 8 at 8 p.m.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »