- The Frost School of Music is one of Billboard's Top 12 Elite Music Business Schools Shaping the Industry's Future. The 12 schools featured are all nonprofit, degree-granting programs, representing both public and private U.S. universities.
- The Frost School of Music is pleased to announce Dr. Scott Routenberg (D.M.A. ‘08) as the recipient of the 2016 ASCAP Foundation / SJO Commissioning Prize.
- The Frost School of Music invites you to enjoy a wide spectrum of live concerts presented by acclaimed Frost ensembles: award-winning faculty artists, students and visiting guest artists.
- Shelly Berg, Dean of the Frost School of Music, is in Salzburg, Austria, to visit students participating in the School’s six-week summer Salzburg Opera Program and the legendary Salzburg Festival in Austria.
- The Frost School of Music is proud to announce the appointment of the University of Miami’s Frost School of Music Dean Shelly Berg as Artistic Director of the JAZZ ROOTS series.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »