- The Hollywood Reporter has ranked the University of Miami's Frost School of Music #15 on their Top 25 Music Schools of 2016!
- The Frost School of Music offers substantial tuition scholarships to qualified UM alumni who pursue graduate degrees in either Music Business and Entertainment Industries, or Arts Presenting and Live Entertainment Management.
- 'Cane Records, the student-run record label of the University of Miami’s Frost School of Music, won the Independent Music Award for Best Album Compilation for its latest release titled For The Record.
- As part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2016, the University of Miami Frost School of Music, in collaboration with The Launch Pad, present Anatomy of a Startup in the Music Business.
- Artburst interviewed Dean Berg on behalf of the upcoming Adrienne Arsht Center Jazz Roots concert series.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »