- Festival Miami—Florida’s Premier Live Music Festival will be taking place January 19th - February 11th, 2017!
- South Florida Classical Review listed the Frost School of Music Opera Theater's April '16 double bill production of Mavra by Igor Stravinsky and Ainadamar by Osvaldo Golijov as #3 on their Top Ten Performances of 2016.
- The Frost School of Music offers substantial tuition scholarships to qualified UM alumni who pursue graduate degrees in either Music Business and Entertainment Industries, or Arts Presenting and Live Entertainment Management.
- On December 6, 2016, The Academy of Recording Arts and Science revealed the nominees for the 59th Annual GRAMMY® awards, and two Frost School of Music faculty topped the list: John Daversa and Brian Lynch.
- The Hollywood Reporter has ranked the University of Miami's Frost School of Music #15 on their Top 25 Music Schools of 2016!
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »