- UM Intramural Fields, Henry Fillmore Hall, and the Herbert Wellness Center come alive on August 11, 2015 with the arrival of 120 Frost Band of the Hour marching band students kicking off eleven days of pre-season music rehearsals known as Band Camp.
- Pianist Tal Cohen, M.M. '15, wins 2015 Freedman Jazz Fellowship, awarded July 20, 2015 in Sydney, Australia.
- UM Frost School of Music, with presenting sponsor UHealth—University of Miami Health System, announces two additions to the lineup for Festival Miami.
- University of Miami Frost School of Music at Salzburg, an established summer training program that attracts students from around the world, celebrates its 30th anniversary this July 13 through August 13 with new director, Robynne Redmon, at the helm.
- Pianist Tal Cohen, M.M. ’15, who just earned his master’s degree graduate in jazz performance in May from the University of Miami Frost School of Music, was named one of four finalists for a prestigious Freedman Jazz Fellowship.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »