- Pianist, arranger, orchestrator, conductor and dean of the Frost School of Music Shelly Berg will co-music direct the 92nd Annual National Christmas Tree Lighting concert and ceremony at 5:00 p.m. tonight December 4, 2014.
- Frost School of Music’s Chris Burbank and Aidan Lombard advance to semi-finals of the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Competition.
- Rodrigo Bussad wins first place for original compositions in the Chamber Music student division and second place in the Orchestra student division for the American Prize.
- Nicole Steinberg and Ian Silverman were named runner-up winners in the 65th Annual Jeanie/Stephen Competition. Contestants must audition in an 1850-1870 style ball gown and traditional 1854-style formal cutaway attire.
- Steve Bailey honored with Frost School of Music’s 2014 Distinguished Alumnus Award during Bass Extremes concert at Festival Miami.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »