- The 2016 edition of SCORE magazine was published in early May by the University of Miami Frost School of Music and mailed to active music alumni.
- Traveling alongside Miami Hurricanes men and women’s basketball was the Frost Band of the Hour Pep Band, a group of 50 undergraduate student musicians chosen by audition to support University of Miami athletics.
- Frost School of Music students were well represented in DownBeat magazine’s 39th Annual Student Music Awards, with fifteen winners and outstanding performance awards bestowed on undergraduate and graduate soloists, ensembles, comp
- The Frost School of Music congratulates its graduating Class of 2016 as they commence from university life to their professional careers.
- We are pleased to announce the participation of two Frost School of Music groups in this year’s Monterey Next Generation Jazz Festival: Frost Concert Jazz Band and The Dafnis Prieto Artist Ensemble.
Complete Frost Calendar »
'Canes Calendar »