Welcome! We look forward to helping you produce your next event at one of the Frost School of Music’s acoustically beautiful venues.
Once you’ve attended an event at a Frost School venue – or worked with our Facilities staff – you’ll want to choose the Frost School for all of your facility rental needs.
1. Reservations may be made starting on April 1st of each year for June 1st of the current year to May 31st of the following year.
2. Fifty percent (50%) of the rental fee is due at the time the reservation date is set and confirmed by the Concert Hall Manager’s office. This is a non-refundable deposit.
3. If the deposit is not received by the specified date, the reservation will be considered canceled and the date will be released.
4. Basic Rental Fee is for the following:
Monday – Friday: 8 p.m. Concerts. Hall available starting at 5 p.m.*
Saturday – Sunday: 2 p.m. Concerts. Hall available starting at 10 a.m.* 8 p.m. Concerts. Hall available starting at 5 p.m.*
*Additional fees may apply if setup must occur prior to 5 p.m. or 10 a.m.
5. Equipment, Sound, Recording, and Lighting requirements must be specified and paid for 2 weeks prior to the event, late fees will apply
Rehearsal Halls and Classrooms - Click here
Recording Services Rates - Click here
For additional information, click here or call the Frost School of Music Operations Office at 305-284-2438 or email William Dillon, Director, Music Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.