Click on the right or on a link below to access various topics.
Accounting and Accounting Systems Topics
- DMAS (Departmental Management Accounting System) - Manual
- DMAS (Departmental Management Accounting System) - Power Point Presentation
- FRS (Financial Records System) - Power Point Presentation
- Understanding Funds, Attributes and New Accounts - Power Point Presentation
Account Reconciliation Training
- How to Reconcile Accounts - Presentation Updated January 2013
Fiscal Year End References
- Fiscal Year End 2014 Training Presentation for Gables/RSMAS Campus- Power Point Show
- Fiscal Year End 2014 Training Presentation for Medical Campus- Power Point Show
- Fiscal Year End 2014 Survival Kit Quick Reference Guide
- Fiscal Year End 2014 Accounts Payable Processing Tips
- Fiscal Year End 2014 Office of Research Administration Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Batch Reference ID’s for A/P, Disbursements and Purchasing Subsystems
- What is the impact of vendor checks and credit memos received on Purchase Order encumbrances
- How to Close a Purchase Order and Remove the Encumbrance
- What You Should Know Before Preparing a Journal Entry
- What is the Monthly FR90 Report
- Department Management Accounting System (DMAS) Training Schedule 2014
How are we doing? We welcome your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Click here to send us a message.
OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST:
Do you have a confidential concern about an impropriety or irregularity at the University of Miami? Visit ‘Cane Watch to share it.