The Thrifty Car Rental corporate discount number is for business and personal travel by University of Miami employees only.
Make all reservations using the Thrifty Car Rental corporate ID# (0010230614) to ensure that you receive the proper corporate rates and benefits. You can also join the Blue Chip Express Rental Program to take advantage of special benefits like shorter rental lines, quicker rental processing and earn free rental days. If you are already an EXPRESS member, please be sure to add the UM corporate ID# to your profile. If you’re not an EXPRESS member, SIGN-UP NOW: Thrifty Blue Chip Express SIGN-UP/LOG IN
You can also make reservations online at: Thrifty - University of Miami Reservations
Thrifty will provide the following DAILY UNLIMITED MILEAGE RATES within the U.S. and Canada when the vehicle is returned to original renting location:
- Puerto Rico Rentals: Rate program only above benefits do not apply. Rates may be subject to blackout dates. If required by law, renter must purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance.
- This benefit does not apply to rental transactions at rates other than the corporate rate.
- Rates include unlimited mileage in renting and bordering states. However, repeated excessive mileage (mileage which routinely exceeds 3000 miles/km per month) may result in immediate rate or mileage cap changes to the corporate account program. Applies to all Continental USA locations and major Canadian airport locations.
- Rates include additional driver fee when renting on company business. ** Does not apply to leisure rentals.
- Rates include underage driver fee for renters 21-24 years of age when renting on company business. Does not apply to leisure rentals. Renter must be 21 years of age, unless otherwise mandated by state law.
- Weekly rate is calculated at 5.5 times the corporate daily rate; monthly rate is four (4) times the weekly rate; extra day rate is equal to daily rate. Maximum rental period is 30 days.
- Limited blackout dates at some locations may apply during peak demand periods.