The University of Miami has launched a system upgrade of ECRT, a web-based system for effort reporting.
The ECRT system facilitates and simplifies effort certification and reporting for faculty and employees who spend effort on sponsored grants and contracts.
Training for this system upgrade is available through ULearn for Certifiers and Effort Coordinators:
If you are paid from a sponsored account, wholly or partially, you are a Certifier and may complete the following training:
• Effort Certification: All About Effort
• Effort Reporting: Reviewing My Payroll on the Payroll Report
• Effort Certification: My Statements Page
If you are an Effort Coordinator, the following training is available:
• Effort Certification: Navigating the System
• Effort Certification: Certification and Processing Effort