April 08, 2015 — NSF Notices:
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has issued a set of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on NSF’s implementation of 2 CFR § 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance). The Uniform Guidance is effective for awards and funding increments on existing awards made on or after December 26, 2014. The Uniform Guidance will not be incorporated in the following circumstances:
1) If the award is a standard grant made prior to December 26, 2014;
2) If the award is a continuing grant that has received all of its funding increments prior to December 26, 2014.
NSF will update the FAQs as new questions arise.
• December 26, 2014: The National Science Foundation has created a new Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide effective December 26, 2014.
• October 22, 2013: Revised due dates for NSF funding opportunities that fall between October 1-25. The list can be obtained by visiting the National Science Foundation Revised Proposal Due Date Listing
• October 22, 2013: DDIG Deadline Moved to 6 November, 2013. Please be sure to use the current DDIG solicitation NSF 13-568
• October 17, 2013: Resumption of Operations at the National Science Foundation: Notice Number:134
« Back to Office of Research Administration Announcements