September 17, 2013 — The University of Miami has launched a system upgrade of ECRT, a web-based system for effort reporting.
The ECRT system facilitates and simplifies effort certification and reporting for faculty and employees who spend effort on sponsored grants and contracts.
Training for this system upgrade is required. Please register for either the CBL option or live offering through ULearn
If you are paid from a sponsored account, wholly or partially, you are a Certifier and must complete either a 1.5 hour live training or three short, self-guided CBLs that can be conveniently taken at your own pace. The live offering and CBLs are available for registration through ULearn.
1. If you choose the three CBL option, you need to take them in the following order:
• Effort Certification: All About Effort
• Effort Reporting: Reviewing My Payroll on the Payroll Report
• Effort Certification: My Statements Page
2. If you prefer to take the course in person, the following live offering is also available for registration through ULearn:
• ECRT Certifier Live Offering
If you are an Effort Coordinator, you must choose between completing two CBLS or a live offering.
1. The following CBLs are available through ULearn and need to be taken in the following order:
• Effort Certification: Navigating the System
• Effort Certification: Certification and Processing Effort
2. If you prefer a live class, you can register for the following course through ULearn.
• ECRT Effort Coordinator Live Offering
Please contact Maria Valero-Martinez or Nichole Shackelford at 305-284-3866 and they will handle your registration.
« Back to Office of Research Administration Announcements