UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HOSPITAL (UMH)
This page has the basic Instructions for the Ricoh printer/copier and multifunction devices (MFD) fleet at the University of Miami Hospital.
Managed Print Services (MPS) is the department within the Division of Finance & Treasury that manages the Departmental Fleet (printers, copiers, Multi-Function Devices (MFD) and the Canon contract.
Managed Print Services
1320 South Dixie Highway
Gables One Tower, Suite 1235
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Phone: (305) 284-6585 Fax: (305) 284-3192
Please read to select the proper form for the service you need.
MPS Direct Inquiries Form
Copy Center Charges
MPS Ordering Equipment Form
Please use this form to order new, additional, or replacement equipment.
MPS Equipment Move Form
Move existing equipment from one location to another.
MPS Equipment Removal Form
Remove equipment from your area.
CANON EQUIPMENT SERVICE - WHAT TO DO
Please refer to the links below for important information regarding service and support for RICOH devices:
* Ricoh Information and Contact Numbers
ORDERING TONER FOR CANON DEVICES:
• Ordered toner will be delivered to the location of the device, however, you can request that it be sent to your attention also.
• Keep track of your toner supplies to avoid running out at critical times.
• You can order up to 3 of each toner color per serial # at one time.
• Toner is perishable, so try to avoid over-ordering of toner.
All toner supplies should be ordered via MyRicoh.com only.
OfficeMax will NO LONGER provide this service.
Use MyRicoh.com to order your toner supplies, or call 866-239-8494.