Do like our entire Real Estate and Facilities Department:
Get rid of your desk trash can and get Green U certified in no time!
NEW GREEN OFFICE PROGRAM V 2.0
You want to see more sustainable changes in your office? Green U is here to help!
Get your office Green U Certified !
- Invite Green U for a 20 min presentation to your next Staff meeting. You can also take the Sustainability 101 workshop to get Professional Development credits.
- Implement the program by making sure you completed each item of the checklist.
- When you’re ready, get your final score on our Point Calculator. The more points you apply to, the closer you get to Gold certification!
GREEN OFFICE PROGRAM INCENTIVES:
- 10 reusable bottle to the first 10 offices applying to the Green U Certification program.
- Earn 50 points in the Well ’Canes Incentive Program. To qualify, office teams need to sign up for the Green Office Certification Program and trade their desk trashcans for communal trash bins. As research shows, employees who keep only recycle bins at their workstations not only walk more, but significantly increase single-stream recycling in the workplace!
GREEN OFFICE TOOL KIT:
- Download our Green Tips poster
- Download the Turn off the light stickers, print them on 5167 labels
- Download the Green Pledge stickers, print them on 5264 labels.
- Download our U Conserve Campaign poster > Print in color
- Download our Recycling at UM presentation
- Download the “Set Double Sided B & W printing by default on your PC” document
- Download the “Take back the Tap” link
- Download the Carpool board document
The Office of Planning, Institutional Research, and Assessment; The Office of Real Estate; The Office of Faculty Affairs; Facilities Management RSMAS campus; Environmental Health and Safety