The Financial Reporting area of the Controller’s Office is responsible for external and internal financial reporting, preparation of tax returns and bank reconciliations.  Cash Receipts and Disbursements journal blanks are found in the Controller’s Office Forms section. See our FAQ section below on tips for preparing and submitting Cash Journals.


Contact Us:
Financial Reporting – Bank Reconciliations
Phone: (305) 284-5198
Fax: (305) 284-4850

How are we doing? We welcome your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Click here to send us a message.

Do you have a confidential concern about an impropriety or irregularity at the University of Miami?  Visit ‘Cane Watch to share it.