eCHECK Request FAQs
2. How do I permanently update the incorrect Payee information (name, tax ID/social security number, address) listed in UMeNET?
3. Which Payee do I select when the Payee search comes back with similar results?
4. What do I do if the name and tax ID/social security number are correct, but the address is wrong?
5. How do I create a new Payee?
Account/Sub Object Code Information:
6. What do I do if my sub object code isn’t available under the payment type I selected?
7. What do I do if my account number isn’t appearing in eCHECK Request?
8. How do I correct or update my account’s approval flow?
9. How do I split my accounting information among multiple accounts or sub object codes?
10. When do I need to provide the Payee’s Tax ID, Social Security, or UM ID Number?
11. When do I need to submit a W-9 or a copy of the individual’s social security card as part of my backup documentation?
12. What is an enclosure?
13. How do I send an original enclosure out with my eCHECK Request?
14. How can I have the check interofficed back to my department?
15. Where do I send original enclosures and Fed Ex envelopes?
Special eCHECK Requests:
Post Submission eCHECK Request Information:
18. How do I close out a Petty Cash Fund?
19. What do I do with the original backup documentation?
20. Where do I find the Summary Page?
21. What needs to be done if my eCHECK Request has been denied?
22. When will the check write?
23. Where’s my check? How can I find out when my check was written and when it was delivered?
24. How can I view a copy of the check?