PCard Forms

PCard Change Form Used to submit changes to an FRS account number, cardholder supervisor and/or a change in the SPA/Departmental card contact person.

PCard Responsibilities Acknowledgement

AMEX Acknowledgement Receipt

Lost or Stolen Card Notification

Missing Receipt Affidavit  Use in lieu of missing receipts that are unobtainable. To be used only if actual receipts or a copy of receipts are unobtainable. This form should be used sparingly.

CAR Access Form  Submit to obtain access to the CAR system which enables user to modify account numbers, sub-object codes and add references to PCard transactions before they are transferred or mapped to FRS/DMAS.

PCard Transaction Log  Use to log transactions and provide required explanation of business purpose.

- Tax Exempt Form  See Controller’s website.