Individuals not currently enrolled at the University of Miami (students visiting for the summer):
- Go to the non-degree seeking status web site , confirm eligibility and status.
- Submit application (with nonrefundable application fee)with a minimum of 5 business days before the start of the semester.
- Once approved to register in non-degree seeking status (you will be notified by email), select your class using the Search for Classes.
- Enroll online through CaneLink .
- If not eligible to enroll online, complete a Class Add Form and submit to email@example.com .
- Students are responsible for their tuition and fees upon registration (billing is online through CaneLink ).
IMPORTANT: Not attending and/or not paying does not drop you from a course. You need to academically drop the course using a Change of Course form or you may unknowingly acquire an “F” on your academic record or financial penalties. In order to receive a 100% refund of the tuition charges you must complete the formal drop process before the first day of class.