Student Spotlight

Interdisciplinary Advocate

In high school he organized efforts to provide personal items and other supplies needed by U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan and assist victims of the Indian…

More Student Spotlight »

Individuals not currently enrolled at the University of Miami (students visiting for the summer):

  • Go to the non-degree seeking status web site , confirm eligibility and status.
  • Submit application (with nonrefundable application fee)with a minimum of 5 business days before the start of the semester.
  • Once approved to register in non-degree seeking status (you will be notified by email), select your class using the Search for Classes.
  • Enroll online through CaneLink .
  • If not eligible to enroll online, complete a Course Request Form and submit to .
  • Students are responsible for their tuition and fees upon registration   (billing is online through CaneLink ).

IMPORTANT: Not attending and/or not paying does not drop you from a course.  You need to academically drop the course using a Change of Course form   or you may unknowingly acquire an “F” on your academic record or   financial penalties. In order to receive a 100% refund of the tuition   charges you must complete the formal drop process before the first day   of class.