Congratulations on your acceptance
to the Summer Scholars Program 2014!
Please read this section for information on the steps you need to take to prepare for your arrival to UM.
- Confirm your acceptance
Submit the $500.00 confirmation deposit online by credit card.
- Submit payment for the SSP Program Fee
To pay your balance online by credit card click here.
The program fee is due on May 9, 2014. Students admitted after May 9th will need to submit full payment immediately. Contact the SSP office if you need assistance with the online payment system: 305-284-5078.
- Add the following email addresses to your safe list, to prevent SSP messages from going to your spam/junk folder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the Summer Scholars Program Student Information Book 2014 for program information and tips on what to pack.
- Send a photo for your Cane Card (student ID) to email@example.com. Refer to the Student Information Book for more information.
- Complete and return the Required Acceptance Forms to the SSP office by June 2nd.
Updated Forms - Coming Soon!