Applying to the IEP is easy! If you are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to attend the IEP.
1. Download our application.
You may complete the application on the computer, print it out and sign it.
2. Attach the following documents:
- Non-refundable/non-transferable application fee of US $100.00, payable by check, credit card or wire transfer.
- Passport-sized photograph for applicant and dependents
- Photocopy of the Passport ID page for applicant and any dependents
- Bank verification letter. The bank letter must document a minimum deposit of $16,000 for applicants to the 14-week program and $10,000 for applicants to the 6-week program. An additional $4,500 per session is required for each dependent included on the Form 1-20.
3. Mail the application to:
University of Miami Intensive English Program
111 Allen Hall
5050 Brunson Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146-1612
Upon receiving and processing your complete application, we will send your acceptance package and Form I-20 to you by FedEx. You will receive an e-mail with the FedEx tracking number.
Learn more information about visa requirements and applying for an F-1 visa.