Click above to complete a course request* to enroll in an undergraduate credit course:
- Select courses using the academic bulletin or online course catalog.
- Click above and complete a course request form. Make sure to include:
- ID - Social Security or C Number
- Name of course, number of course, and section number
- Put a contact number and your e-mail
- Sign it
- Fax completed form to (305) 284-2620 or print it and bring it to Allen Hall 111 for processing.
- For math courses - students must contact the math department to either take the math placement test (more info online or at 305-284-2575) or include provide proof of math prerequisites to the math department - YOU CANNOT be enrolled in math courses without contacting and receiving official approval from the math department
**Late fees apply for any course request forms that submitted the first day of classes.
Once you are registered for a semester all changes to your schedule (adds and drops) must be done by completing a Drop/Add form. Not attending or not paying does not drop you from a course. You need to academically drop the course using a Drop/Add form or you may unknowingly acquire an "F" on your academic record.
Make full payment or arrangements to pay by the first day of class. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the office of student account services at www.miami.edu/account-services or 305-284-6430.
Click above to drop courses you are currently enrolled in.
- Refer to the academic calendar for last day to drop/add courses and late fees that apply
- Use a separate form for each semester; do not put more than one semester on a single drop/add form
- Refund amount depends on the day you drop the course. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the Office of Student Account Services at www.miami.edu/account-services or (305) 284-6430
- Print and fax the completed Drop/Add form* to (305) 284-2620 attn: Alialy or bring to Allen Hall for processing
*All complete withdrawals (dropping all courses) must be signed by an advisor at Allen Hall and then processed by the student at the Office of the Registrar.
Click above to log onto myUM.
- Confirm your drop has been processed – otherwise you could acquire an "F" on your transcript and not be refunded the correct amount of tuition charges