Student Account Services
The Office of Student Account Services processes all financial information of a student's account during their enrollment at the University of Miami.
Office of the Registrar
How to contact the Office of the Registrar about:
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center provides primary care, specialty care and pharmacy services to eligible University of Miami students.
Mathematics Placement Examinations
myUM: You can use myUM.miami.edu for the following purposes:
- To see the classes you are registered for
- To update your addresses with the University
- To see your financial information and what you must pay
- To check your registration stops
- To view your grades at the end of a semester
Do you need to access myUM for the first time?
- Go to myUM.miami.edu.
- Click on "First Time Using myUM?"
- Click on "Continue and Create CaneID"
- Enter your C-number and Date of Birth
- Follow instructions for creating a new username and password.
- Don't forget your username and password!
- Once in myUM, click on the links and explore!
*If you would like a link added to this page, please e-mail Alialy Guillaume at email@example.com with your request.