Please call the BGS office at (305) 284-2727 to make an appointment, or make an appointment online:
Advising Appointment for students with last name A-Mb
Advising Appointment for student with last name M-Z
- Advisors will be available for in-person or telephone advising. We will have morning, daytime and evening advising appointments available.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and respect the 30 minute time frame as there may well be a student following you.
- You are advised to check CaneLink for course listings and come prepared with your selections.
- Your advisor will check your selections against the BGS curriculum requirements.
- Once you are a junior (CSU3 or 4) and you have a GPA of 2.5 or higher you may self-register on CaneLink.
The Bachelor of General Studies is designed for adults who wish to pursue a degree part-time. Students may carry up to 9 credit hours per semester. During spring semester one additional course in either InterSession or another Special Academic Program may be selected in addition to the 9-credit semester limit.