Click above to complete the undergraduate application form with a:
- a nonrefundable $50 processing fee
- copy of your TOEFL (if English is not your native language) with required minimum score of 550
- Continuing Studies does not issue any I-20s for International Students.
- copy of your GED score with required minimum score of 280 (50 required in all sub-tests) 2800 for IH test format (with 500 required for all sub-tests), if you do not have a high school diploma
- a letter of good academic standing from your dean/advisor (if you are a visiting student currently seeking a degree at another university)
NOTE: Application takes up a week to process and must be received (to be processed) at least 5 working days before the first day of the semester.
Click above to complete a course request form* to enroll in an undergraduate credit course:
- Select courses using the academic bulletin or online course catalog.
- Click above and complete a course request form (See Example). Make sure to include:
- ID – Student number (C Number )
- Name of course, number of course, and section number
- Put a contact number and your e-mail
- For all courses make sure you have met the prerequisites (you may be asked to supply transcripts with proof of prerequisites.)
- Students must receive placement from the math department to be eligible to enroll in MTH courses
- For math courses placement - please visit the Math Department's Placement Information site at http://www.math.miami.edu/placement/
**Late fees apply for any course request forms that are not submitted at least five business days before the start of the semester
Click above to log on to the MyUM system to:
- Confirm your registration five business days after you have applied and registered for a course
(we cannot confirm registration over the phone)
- Pay for your courses
- Find out other important student information (parking, academic dates, etc)
Once you are registered for a semester all changes to your schedule (adds and drops) must be done by completing a Drop/Add form. Not attending or not paying does not drop you from a course. You need to academically drop the course using a Drop/Add form or you may unknowingly receive an “F” on your academic record.
- Refer to the academic calendar for the last day to drop/add courses and for late fees that apply.
- Refund amount depends on the day you drop the course. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the Office of Student Account Services at www.miami.edu/account-services or (305) 284-6430.
- You may fax in your Drop/Add Form to 305-284-2620 or e-mail it to email@example.com or turn it in to Allen Hall Room 111 for processing.
*All complete withdrawals (dropping all courses) must be signed by an advisor at Allen Hall and then processed by the student at the Office of the Registrar.
Please make full payment or arrangements to pay by the first day of class. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the Office of Student Account Services at www.miami.edu/account-services or (305) 284-6430.