The Non-Degree Seeking Application is currently closed. It will reopen for Fall 2016 on July 5, 2016.
Students who are high school juniors or seniors may apply for enrollment in the Division of Continuing and International Education.
Step 1: Confirm your Eligibility
Students must be a junior or senior in high school, have at least a 3.5 GPA and:
- A letter from high school stating student is eligible for the course (letterhead preferably or have a transcript)
- A letter of permission from a parent stating student can take the course (mail, email, fax)
- SAT/ACT test scores for Math or Physics courses
- AP test results if the course has a prerequisite
Step 2: Make an Advising Appointment
Make a phone or in person advising appointment:
Step 3: Apply Online
- Go to the online application menu >>
- Create an account.
- Select Non-Degree (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Credit Cerfificate) Online Application.
- Submit the $75 nonrefundable application fee with your application.
Important: Please Note
All new students are required to provide proof of immunization against measles and rubella, and all international students are required to submit proof of a tuberculosis (TB) test at least 12 months prior to registration. New students must complete the immunization form prior to arrival on campus. Read more about Health Center immunization requirements.