ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATES
*The application will be disabled between summer semesters.
|Summer A & C '17
||January 26, 2017
||May 15, 2017*
|Summer B '17
||May 27, 2017*
||June 26, 2017
||January 26, 2017*
||August 14, 2017
||September 1, 2017
||January 9, 2018
Students who are high school juniors or seniors may apply for enrollment in the Division of Continuing and International Education.
Step 1: Confirm Your Eligibility
Students must be a junior or senior in high school, have at least a 3.5 GPA and have the following:
- High School Transcripts
- A letter from high school stating student is eligible for the course
- A letter of permission from a parent stating student can take the course (mail or email)
- SAT/ACT test scores for Math or Physics courses
- AP test results if the course has a prerequisite
Step 2: Make an Advising Appointment:
Make a phone or in person advising appointment by:
Step 3: Apply Online
- Go to the Online Application
- Create an account.
- Select Non-Degree (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Credit Cerfificate) Online Application.
- Submit the $75 nonrefundable application fee with your application.
- Email supplemental documents to UMNDHS@miami.edu.
Important: Please Note
- Students can take a maximum of two courses (6 credit hours) during a semester.
- High School students pay regular tuition and mandatory student fees.
- Students are eligible for 100 and 200 level courses, and must meet course prerequisites and receive departmental approval to enroll. Your advisor will assist you to obtain departmental approval.
- After 12 attempted credits a grade point average of 2.5 or higher must be maintained to continue in Undergraduate Non-Degree seeking status (with a maximum total limit of 30 attempted credits).
All new students are required to provide proof of immunization against measles and rubella, and all international students are required to submit proof of a tuberculosis (TB) test at least 12 months prior to registration. New students must complete the immunization form prior to arrival on campus. Read more about Health Center immunization requirements.