This is a TEST message sent by the UMiami Emergency Notification Network (ENN). Go to for more info. This is only a TEST! More information »

The Non-Degree Undergraduate Application is currently open for the Summer and Fall Semester. It will close for the Summer A Session on May 6, 2016.

Apply to the Non-Degree Graduate Status Here

IMPORTANT Prior to applying to the Non-Degree status please make sure you fill out the UM Employee/Dependent Form. Once your employment/dependency has been verified you will be emailed information pertaining to the application fee. After you have received the email you may proceed with the application process. Please allow up to 5 business days to verify eligibility.