* Please select the response that most closely describes your current education objective (You must select one)
Please make sure to answer all questions that apply, otherwise your application may be denied for missing information. The application process takes 5 business days to process. Required questions are marked with an (*).
* First Name
* Last Name
(Month, Day, Year)
Student ID Number
( Please fill this out if you have a C-Number
If you do not have a C-Number
Please type in NONE
* Mailing Address
* Zip Code
* Email Address
* Day Phone
* Cell Phone
* How did you hear
* Please select the response that most closely describes your current education objective (you must select one) (You must select one)
* Are you a U.S. Citizen?
If no, Country of citizenship:
Continuing Studies DOES NOT issue any I-20s for International Students
* Visa Type
US Citizen - No Visa
B1 - Tourist
B2 - Visitor for Pleasure
F1 - Student
H1 - Working Visa
H2 - Dependent of Working Visa Holder
A1 - Diplomatic
L1 - Business
R1 - Permanent Resident
Visa issue/exp date:
* Please confirm your citizen status:
* Is your native language English?
If no, e-mail TOEFL score to email@example.com
(min. 550 REQUIRED)
* Do you have a high school diploma?
If yes, name of high school:
Date of graduation:
* Do you have a GED?
If yes, e-mail a copy of GED with total score of 280 to firstname.lastname@example.org
(minimum of 50 required in all sub-tests) required.
* Do you have a four-year college degree?
* Are you currently seeking a degree at another university?
If yes, name of institution:
E-mail from a Dean or Advisor verifying student is in good academic standing must be sent to email@example.com or application will be denied.
* Have you ever attended the University of Miami in a degree-seeking program without completing your undergraduate degree?
PLEASE NOTE: If you attended UM in a degree seeking program without completing an undergraduate degree at UM or another four year university your application for non-degree seeking will be denied (and you will forfeit your non-refundable application fee).
* Have you ever applied to admissions at UM?
PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously applied to a UM admission (degree seeing program) and you were not accepted, that you will not be eligible for non-degree status for one full year from the term you applied for admission. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org before you apply. If you apply to non-degree status and are denied, you will forfeit your non-refundable application fee.
* Have you ever been academically dismissed from the University of Miami?
* Have you ever been disciplined by a student or faculty judicial board for misconduct, or have you ever been convicted of a crime other than a traffic offense?
If yes, e-mail additional information to email@example.com.
* When do you intend to begin study at the University of Miami?
By checking here I hereby certify that I have personally filled out this application and that the information is complete and accurate. I understand that all credentials submitted in support of this application become the property of the University of Miami and are not returnable.