Click above to complete the graduate application form with:
- A nonrefundable $50 processing fee
- Copy of your TOEFL (if English is not your native language)
- Signature from the Graduate Program Advisor in the academic department governing the course you wish to take.
Please Note: The School of Business Graduate program does not participate in this program.
NOTE: Application takes up to a week to process and must be received (to be processed) at least 5 working days before the first day of the semester.
Click above to:
- Log on to the CaneLink system to confirm your registration five business days after you have applied and registered for a course
(we cannot confirm registration over the phone)
- Pay for your courses
- Find out other important student information (parking, academic dates, etc)
Once you are registered for a semester all changes to your schedule (adds and drops) must be done by completing a Drop/Add form. Not attending or not paying does not drop you from a course. You need to academically drop the course using a Drop/Add form or you may unknowingly acquire an “F” on your academic record.
- Refer to the academic calendar for last day to drop/add courses and late fees that apply.
- Refund amount depends on the day you drop the course. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the Office of Student Account Services at www.miami.edu/account-services or (305) 284-6430.
- Turn in the completed and signed Drop/Add form* to the Office of the Registrar or Allen Hall for processing.
*All complete withdrawals (dropping all courses) must be signed by an advisor at Allen Hall and then processed by the student at the Office of the Registrar.
Make full payment or arrangements to pay by the first day of class. For questions on refunds, fees and payment plans, please contact the office of student account services at www.miami.edu/account-services or 305-284-6430.