Parents/Delegates may submit a student's enrollment deposit without logging into the student's CaneLink account.
1. Click here to begin the process (will open in a new window)
2. Enter the student's UM ID or Social Security Number (UM ID begins with a letter, ex: C02013196)
3. Enter the student's birthdate
4. Hit submit
5. Verify the student's record
6. Enrollment deposits are payable by electronic check or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover). If you are paying by credit card, there is a 2.5% convenience fee added to your deposit. Your total enrollment deposit charge on your credit card will be $307.50. The deposit of $300.00 will be applied towards spring tuition.
7. After you submit the payment, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the e-mail address on the student's file.
8. Please allow at least 24 hours for the deposit to process. After the deposit has processed, the student can return to his/her CaneLink account to apply for housing; register for orientation; register for student & parent orientation; as well as submit course preferences closer to the summer months.
For technical assistance, please contact the Office of Admission at (305) 284-4323 or by e-mail at email@example.com.