Untitled Document To have Advanced Placement, College-Level Examination Program and International Baccalaureate (Level H) examinations scores evaluated for university credit, request that your scores be sent directly to the Office of Admission from the College Board or your regional IB office.

To have college-level work completed during your high school years evaluated for UM credit, submit official transcripts for dual enrollment courses to the Office of Admission. A minium grade of “C” is required for consideration of all dual enrollment courses, and no more than 60 credits may be accepted from these programs.

To have AP, IB and CLEP scores evaluated for University credit, submit an official Test Result Report to the Office of Admission.

Have your scores mailed to:

University of Miami
Office of Admission
P.O. Box 249117
Coral Gables, FL 33146

For detailed information for AP/IB/CLEP credit, select from the menu on the right.

All exams must come directly from the appropriate testing agency. Contact the the appropriate testing agency to get your test scores sent. University of Miami's School code is 5815.

Advance Placement (AP)
1 (888) 225-5427

International Baccalaureate (IB)
1 (212) 696-4464

askUM icon