1) COA values are based on assumed full-time enrollment. Amounts may be prorated based on a student’s actual enrollment after add/drop.
2) Undergraduate Students living off campus and all students living with at home with relatives will have reduced Cost of Attendances.
3) Transportation allowances will vary regionally.
4) Please check your CaneLink in the “View Financial Aid” section to see your actual Cost of Attendance.
5) Graduate student tuition was calculated based on nine credits of enrollment per term at $1790/per credit. Actual tuition amounts may vary.